“Where Should I Begin From? Life Is Not Worth Living” – Nigerian Man Says As He Mourns His Beautiful Wife And 2-Years-Old Daughter Ather They Were Crushed To Death In a Car Accident Today in Anambra (Photos)

  "You Both Were The Light Of My Life" - Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos)


A Nigerian man, Ugbala Godday Chukwudi from Ebonyi State is mourning his wife and daughter who died in a road accident in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.


27-year-old Deborah and her daughter, Anastasia Ezinne, 2, were killed in a road crash that occurred at Odongunyan Bus Stop, along Ikorodu/Sagamu Expressway.



Mr. Godday (A.k.a. Splash) wrote on Facebook:


"My dear wife and lovely daughter, you both were the light of my life and I cannot express the grief I feel at your sudden departure. May God bless your souls. My love, it is hard to believe that you have left this beautiful world behind, but I am sure you and my lovely daughter are in a better place now.


A thousand words won’t bring you guys back, I know because I’ve tried; Neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried

But 1 strong believe i have is that Our memories together will keep me going. I feel your presence even though you have gone


I hand you both over to God"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Heartbreaking: A whole family of six lost their lives in a car accident today in Edo State while traveling for Christmas. (Photos)"

Heartbreaking: Married Man Butch£red For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife-(Photos)

"Heartbreaking: A truck climbs onto a man's car while he is traveling to see his wife who has just given birth today in the hospital, crushing him to death. (Photos)"